CMI Level 5 Business Support (Consultant Certification)
The Level 5 certifications focus on the business support and consulting processes. It looks at the implementation of change and how to do this effectively. It future provides the tools to development business support networks and insights into reflective practice and the importance of how to conduct yourself in your role. We offer our business consulting courses at the Award and Certificate Our candidates have the option to choose the most appropriate level they wish to pursue in order to make the most of their business consultant training. This course is also accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Key Benefits of Business Consulting Courses
- The programme covers essential models and theories of business support processes and the impact they have on clients and their businesses
- The programme has been developed in order to improve your skills and techniques as a business adviser. It equips you with the knowledge and understanding of how a business adviser should apply key processes when advising an organisation
- In order to achieve your qualification, you will need to complete assignments. These assignments will require you to apply the theories and models that you have learnt from your business consultant training to practical situations, thus developing your skills as a business adviser
- The certification is recognised at an National level and has transferable credits onto other courses.
Award in Business Support – Level 5
At Award level the course consists of 1 unit and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 8 credits.
Introduction to Business Support
Certificate in Business Support – Level 5
At Certificate level the course consists of 3 units and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 24 credits.
- Introduction to Business Support [ download PDF ]
- Develop effective business support relationships with clients [ download PDF ]
- Enable the client to analyse the business and implement change [download PDF ]
Entry Criteria – all levels
- Be 19 years of age and over
- Have previous experience within a working environment as a business adviser in any sector or similar job role
Course Assessment – all levels
Completion of an assignment for each unit
Study Support – all levels
Candidates are assigned a UK-based Tutor
Tutors are available by telephone, skype and email to discuss course content/materials and provide support and guidance with assignments
Programme coaches are available via email to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Course Delivery – all levels
The course is a self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
All course materials are available online
Required Study Time – all levels
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
Award in Business Support – £420 GBP, including CMI Registration Fee
There are several ways you can pay for your fees. Full Payment in Advance Award in Business Support – Level 5 £420 GBP, including CMI Registration Fee
The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments
Instalment Option Note: There is a £100 admin charge if using this option Deposit and Registration Fee: £320 deposit including registration fee. Two instalments of £100 payable on the 1st of each month after the start of the course.
Certificate in Business Support – Level 5
£775 GBP, including CMI Registration Fee The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Instalment Option Note: There is a £100 admin charge if using this option Deposit and Registration Fee: Deposit £370 including registration fee
Three instalments of £135 payable on the 1st of each month after the start of the course.
*The Dynamic Client Solutions (DCS) is delighted to be able to offer you a choice of how you can pay your course fees. In all cases, course fees are payable in advance, either in full prior to the start of the course or in equal payments starting with a first payment prior to the start of your course, including your registration fee. If you decide to leave your course early, then it may be too late for us to find an alternative learner to take your place and therefore you will be liable to us for the fees that would have been payable by you. This is not a penalty, but represents a genuine pre-estimate of the losses we would suffer under these circumstances. Please also note that during any informal or formally arranged Interruption of Studies, stage payments must continue to be paid, as agreed at the start of the course. Please tick the appropriate payment option