How to deliver excellent customer experience every day
It will provide delegates with approaches, tools and knowledge that they will be able to use in their own roles to generate increased customer retention and sales by creating great customer experiences consistently within their own organisation.
The Course is designed for people in organisations who have responsibility for delivering customer service, either internally to other colleagues and teams within the organisation, or externally to clients, stakeholders or commercial customers.
The day is highly interactive and designed so that delegates have the opportunity to network and learn from each other. They also have the opportunity to specifically consider how customer service can be improved in their own role / organisation and develop an action plan to implement on their return.
Increases motivation to understand and exceed customers’ expectations.
Improved awareness of the customer experience offered and how it can be improved.
Understanding of the business benefits that achieving great customer experiences every day can provide.
Professional development through learning about key customer service principles and approaches presented throughout the course.
Exposure to the latest approaches to delivering customer service professionalism.
The opportunity to focus on customer service and learn about other perspectives from the experiences of people from other organisations.
- What makes a customer experience great – understanding the customer perspective.
- Key attributes of exceptional customer service professionals.
- Customer emotions, personality and situation – how to recognise and respond effectively.
- Dealing with challenging customer interactions.
- The role of teamwork in delivering great customer experiences.
- Action-planning for customer service improvements.
This course can be used to contribute towards an CMI Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management