Making Better Business Decisions
This course gives delegates an understanding of how to focus on the critical business issues when developing a commercial business caser. It will also provide tools and techniques to help assess the potential risks and benefits and the skills to pitch your proposal to key stakeholders.
On the day delegates will benefit from a combination of practical theory, tools and techniques that are directly transferable to their own work environments. The course is highly interactive and delegates will have full opportunity to apply their learning to their own work context on the day.
The learning outcomes of the course are as follows:
• Tools and techniques to support effective decision-making based on a strong commercial business case
• How to assess potential tangible and non-financial benefits against likely investment;
• Opportunity recognition and risk management, including for new initiatives when outcomes cannot be guaranteed and when complete information is not available
• How to ‘bullet-proof’ your plans to make them as robust as possible
• How to communicate a proposal with a compelling supporting business case, both in writing and face-to-face.