certified Short courses
Get accredited courses to upskill and earn more money
Business, Health & Social Care
Dynamic Client Solutions (DCS) Business short courses, are delivered by expert facilitators with a wealth of business experience. They are dedicated to helping individuals improve their skills to drive performance and motivate their teams.
Whether you wish to take a Short Course for continuing professional development, to refresh your knowledge in a particular subject area or just wish to study a programme for your own interest, Dynamic Client Solutions have an amazing suite of Business short courses to chose from.
We deliver short courses and mandatory training, as part of either the Common Induction Standards or part of annual refresher training.
SHORT BUSINESS COURSES
Get accredited through our quality training solutions
- Certificate in Understanding Data Protection & Data Security
- Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business
- Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up
- Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Certificate in Digital Skills for Work
- Certificate in Event Planning
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in Maths
Short Health & Social Care Courses
Gain a recognised qualification in health & social care
Many of our social care courses have been specifically designed to include information and knowledge to assist with underpinning knowledge for Diplomas in Health and Social Care and always reflect current practice
We also offer a suite of Dementia related short courses which provide invaluable insights into age-related issues and the needs of older people. Our training is flexible and can be tailored to you.
Below are a few of the courses that are currently running:
- Certificate in Customer Service For Health & Social Care Settings
- Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Certificate in Dementia Care
students love what we do
see what they say
I’ve been studying my Business Administration level 2 apprenticeship for 4 months now and I love it! I work at a Law firm. My employer is great and I have learnt so much. My assessor is enthusiastic and knowledgeable. She is so supportive and I hope to progress to a level 3 after this.