Duration: 1 day.
Location: Online, Classroom.
Increasingly coaching is seen as a necessary management skill. Organisations adopting a coaching approach cite tangible business benefits including increased productivity, better morale & reduced absences.
This one-day programme has been designed to give managers at any level an insight into the benefits of the coaching approach and to introduce some of the core skills, behaviours, tools and techniques required to be an effective workplace coach.
- Click the Course Description tab to read the full course description.
- Click the Enquiry Form tab to contact the DCS Team and make an enquiry (schedule, duration, etc.) about this course before becoming a participant.
- Click the Buy Now! tab to purchase this course as a participant.
- Please fill out the Registration Form when you are ready to become a course participant.
- email: courses[at]dcstraining.co.uk | Tel: 020 7175 7735
Course Description: Coaching & Mentoring
This highly interactive programme will:
- Explore the differences between coaching, mentoring & counselling.
- Identify the attributes of a good and bad coach.
- Look at appropriate questioning techniques within the coaching relationship.
- Consider when to coach to maximise impact.
- Introduce a range of tools, techniques and models to support coaching practice.
- Allow delegates to practice coaching in a safe and supportive environment.
- Get the most from your team
- Understand the appropriate tools and techniques to coach effectively
- Know when to use different tools
- Practice your coaching skills in a safe environment
- Get constructive feedback on your coaching style
- This course can be used to contribute towards an CMI Level 3 or 5 Award in Leadership & Management
- £350 GBP [Buy Now!]
DCS Course Enquiry Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can serve you more effectively.
DCS Course Registration Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can efficiently register you for this course.