Duration: 4 weeks.
Location: Online, Classroom, Blended.
This course is designed for anyone who aims to improve their influencing skills at work, internally with colleagues or externally with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
It gives delegates an understanding of how to leverage their own personal influencing style to generate optimal outcomes for themselves and others, as well as providing increased awareness of the styles of others and how these styles impact relationships and decision-making.
- Click the Course Description tab below in order to read the full course description.
- Click the Enquiry Form tab to contact the DCS Team and make an enquiry (schedule, duration, etc.) about this course before becoming a participant.
- Click the Buy Now! tab to purchase this course as a participant.
- Please fill out the Registration Form when you are ready to become a course participant.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 020 7175 7735
Course Description: Influencing Skills
By the end of this session participants will:
- Have a greater awareness of their own influencing style preferences.
- Understand how to recognise the influencing preferences of others.
- Understand the difference between positive influencing and negative persuasion.
- Be able to adapt their own influencing approach to achieve better, win-win outcomes.
- Have a wider ‘toolkit’ of influencing techniques and strategies that they will be able to implement in everyday situations at work.
Delegates will have a ‘toolkit’ of influencing techniques and strategies that they will be able to implement in everyday situations at work – for example:
- Cross-functional project teams and working groups.
- Contributing effectively in meetings.
- Influencing upwards and influencing peers.
- How to influence others without having ‘formal’ or ‘line management’ authority.
- Challenging others constructively and supportively.
- Influencing in ‘difficult’ and ‘sensitive’ situations.
This day will be complemented by 1 hour of personal one-to-one influencing skills coaching per delegate after the course, either face-to-by or by phone.
- £295 GBP [Buy Now!]
– You can also click the Buy Now! tab to purchase this course.
DCS Course Enquiry Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can serve you more effectively.
DCS Course Registration Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can efficiently register you for this course.