Duration: 4 weeks.
Cost: £265 – £985.
Location: Online, Classroom, Blended.
Aims & Objectives
- Looking at the line management role.
- Getting from being managed to managing.
- Understanding unspoken line management responsibilities.
- Increased confidence in the line management arena.
- Examine the nature of authority and responsibility.
- The change process and the emotions it generates.
- Motivation and how to motivate and inspire others.
- Performance management and feedback skills.
- Dealing with difficult situations including conflict.
- Practical tools and techniques for effective delegation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the line management role and responsibilities.
- Recognise the qualities and strengths you have as a line manager.
- Be able to delegate and set expectations for your staff.
- Know how to motivate and inspire others to deliver.
- Understand how to give effective feedback and manage performance.
- Improve your ability to make decisions.
- Be able to prioritise and manage time effectively for you and the team.
- Know how to hold effective 1:1s with your team.
- Improve your ability to deal with difficult people and situations.
- Click the Course Description tab to read the full course description.
- Click the Additional Info tab to find other important details regarding this course.
- Click the Enquiry Form tab to contact the DCS Team and make an enquiry (schedule, duration, etc.) about this course before becoming a participant.
- Click the Buy Now! links or tab to purchase this course as a participant.
- Please fill out the Registration Form when you are ready to become a course participant.
- Email: email@example.com | Tel: 020 7175 7735
Course Description: One Day First Line Management Workshop
Dynamic Client Solutions (DCS) Ltd deliver innovative First Line management one-day courses to help you understand and engage with what a line manager is supposed to do. It is targeted at supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity.
The role of a first line manager is critical to the success of any organisation. Line managers work directly with the people who produce the company’s goods and services and are the first crucial contact point between the teams they supervise and upper management.
We focus clearly on the key line management skills such as delegation, motivating and supporting team members. We will also cover giving essential feedback to keep people on board, becoming more decisive, taking responsibility, managing conflict, learning how to feed upwards and establishing clear boundaries.
All participants may be eligible to acquire a much sort after CMI First Line Management qualification these include an Award or Certificate. CMI qualifications give junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency. With additional support from Dynamic Client Solutions and the CMI’s outstanding online material, learners will have the chance to successfully complete the required written assignments.
Dynamic Client Solutions (DCS) Ltd offers clients the options to learn using a Classroom based, Blended or online approach.
From the day’s workshop, you will attain much-needed underpinning knowledge necessary to complete your assignment/s. However, once you are registered with CMI you will automatically have access to the array of online material to support you further. You can also get a year’s FREE affiliate membership subscription to the internationally recognised Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- £395 – Member, Certificate, Classroom [Buy Now!]
- £490 – Member, Certificate, Online [Buy Now!]
- £692 – Member, Certificate, Blended [Buy Now!]
- £450 – Non-Member, Certificate, Classroom [Buy Now!]
- £535 – Non-Member, Certificate, Online [Buy Now!]
- £985 – Non-Member, Certificate, Blended [Buy Now!]
- £345 – Member, Award, Classroom [Buy Now!]
- £265 – Member, Award, Online [Buy Now!]
- £610 – Member, Award, Blended [Buy Now!]
- £385 – Non-Member, Award, Classroom [Buy Now!]
- £297 – Non-Member, Award, Online [Buy Now!]
- £875 – Non-Member, Award, Blended [Buy Now!]
- 1 day – Award
- 1 day – Certificate
|Level||First Line Management Certificate, First Line Management Award|
|Prices||Classroom – £450, Blended – £985, Online – £535, Classroom – £395, Blended – £692, Online – £490, Classroom – £385, Classroom – £345, Blended – £875, Blended – £610, Online – £297, Online – £265|
DCS Course Enquiry Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can serve you more effectively.
DCS Course Registration Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can efficiently register you for this course.