Duration: 4 weeks.
Location: Online, Classroom, Blended.
This course is designed for anyone who has to make business decisions or develop proposals to support budget savings, generate new revenue streams or increase profit margins within their organisation.
It is ideal for individuals who work in non-financial roles or for people who want to achieve a balance of entrepreneurial thinking with sound business decision-making.
- Click the Course Description tab to read the full course description.
- Click the Enquiry Form tab to contact the DCS Team and make an enquiry (schedule, duration, etc.) about this course before becoming a participant.
- Click the Buy Now! tab to purchase this course as a participant.
- Please fill out the Registration Form when you are ready to become a course participant.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 020 7175 7735
Course Description: Making Better Business Decisions
This course gives delegates an understanding of how to focus on the critical business issues when developing a commercial business caser. It will also provide tools and techniques to help assess the potential risks and benefits and the skills to pitch your proposal to key stakeholders.
On the day delegates will benefit from a combination of practical theory, tools and techniques that are directly transferable to their own work environments. The course is highly interactive and delegates will have full opportunity to apply their learning to their own work context on the day.
The learning outcomes of the course are as follows:
- Tools and techniques to support effective decision-making based on a strong commercial business case.
- How to assess potential tangible and non-financial benefits against likely investment.
- Opportunity recognition and risk management, including for new initiatives when outcomes cannot be guaranteed and when complete information is not available.
- How to ‘bullet-proof’ your plans to make them as robust as possible.
- How to communicate a proposal with a compelling supporting business case, both in writing and face-to-face.
This day will be complemented by 1 hour of personal one-to-one influencing skills coaching per delegate after the course, either face-to-by or by phone.
- £295 GBP [Buy Now!]
DCS Course Enquiry Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can serve you more effectively.
DCS Course Registration Form:
Please fill in all required form data so that the DCS Team can efficiently register you for this course.