Getting the Right Job Programme in Partnership with DWP Regional Offices (West Midlands, Greater Manchester, Worcester, Rotherham and Stockport Job Centre Offices)
People who had been affected by Covid-19. People who had worked in a variety of job roles including professionals and executives who found themselves out of work because of the pandemic. The target audience also came from a variety of backgrounds from very experienced to education leavers. It comprised people who had recently been made redundant, recently been made unemployed and at risk of long-term unemployment.
- An interactive learner engagement experience designed to equip people with the necessary tools and techniques to enable them to search for and secure sustainable employment.
- Designed to help people develop self-esteem, confidence, digital and communication skills in preparation for employment and identify which transferable skills they already have.
- Involved one to one coaching, career advice and group employability skills workshops using blended online learning.
- Clients were supported, with the aim being for them to become job-ready and self-sufficient in job search and job application process through to the interview stage.
- 200+ people completed the programme.
- 100% of attendees completed a personal action plan, an online profile and updated CV to assist them in the job search process.
- 100% were assigned dedicated Employment Advisors who carried out employment support, reviewed CVs, sent relevant vacancies and mock interviews.
- Over 45% of attendees went on to secure employment.