Delegation is a skill!
Done well it supports efficient organisations and effective workload management. Done badly it creates confusion and resentment.
This course is designed to support staff, managers and organisations understand the positive effect of delegation and the negative impact of dumping. Learn when and what to delegate and develop tools to make your delegation a success.
Pros & Cons of Delegation
- Barriers to delegation
- Understanding your work strengths and how this helps or hinders effective delegatio
- Developing the team through effective delegation
- Communicating your delegation needs effectively
- How to say ‘NO’
- Developing effective feedback and monitoring loops for delegated activity
- The on-going role and responsibilities of the delegator
This course can be used to contribute towards an CMI Level 3 or 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management